Olive addresses healthcare’s most burdensome issues with AI and intelligent automation, driving connections between siloed systems that reduce costs and increase capacity for health systems and payers. The team members supporting the company’s mission leverage tools and workplace flexibility that support their personal and professional goals. With Olive’s distributed work environment, teams across the U.S. collaborate and engage in meaningful work that connects the healthcare industry for patients. At Olive, we’re improving operations today so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Marketer to build and shape the Olive experience for our current customers. This Manager, Customer Marketing role will lead the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and programs aligned to our internal business goals and objectives. You will work with Sales, Product development, and Creative teams to execute unique multi-platform marketing campaigns that align with Olive’s fast paced initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and has a passion for working in high-growth environments.
- Lead execution and management of marketing initiatives that tie directly to business objectives and goals. Examples of these initiatives include Customer experience/engagement tactics and customer journey
- Lead reference efforts for prospective customers in partnership with Sales teams, providing first hand reviews of Olive’s performance with existing clients
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans that strengthen the awareness of Olive, gather customer feedback on product offerings, and ensure these efforts align with overall business strategy
- Lead the execution of regional campaigns that connect with key target audiences in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Review targeted spend and make real-time adjustments in order to optimize campaign performance
- Review all branded elements for materials inclusive of printed collateral, product packaging, online assets, launch toolkits, product logos, and videos
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm fresh strategies
- Translate campaign performance into strategic recommendations and reports to be distributed to senior marketing leadership
- Build community initiatives to position Olive as a leader in corporate social responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience executing paid advertising programs in a fast-paced competitive environment across all media channels
- Experience managing large scale budgets in a project of substantial value within a business setting
- Cultivates Creativity: Creates new and innovative ways for the organization
to be successful.
- Strategic Mindset: Thinks ahead to future possibilities and translates them
into breakthrough strategies
- Collaborates: Ability to builds partnerships and work collaboratively with others
to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively: Delivers information in a way that conveys a
clear understanding of others’ needs
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Action Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Role can be located remotely throughout the United States
At Olive, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options