As a Customer Experience Specialist at Toggl Hire, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience with our product. This hybrid position combines elements of support, customer success, and sales, making it the only customer-facing role on our team and serving as the essential link between our customers and our product team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver engaging and informative product demos that showcase Toggl Hire’s features and benefits to potential clients
- Provide outstanding customer support by promptly and effectively handling support tickets, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Wear multiple hats and seamlessly transition between support, customer success, and sales tasks, as required by the unique demands of this hybrid role
- Maintain and update our knowledge base to provide accurate and helpful resources for customers
- Conduct after-demo outreach to ensure customer success, gather feedback, and identify potential opportunities for upselling
- Act as a liaison between customers and our product team, funneling valuable feedback and insights to drive product improvements
- Experiment with new ideas to improve retention and reduce churn
- Proven experience in customer support, customer success, sales, or a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and support across multiple functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and concepts to diverse audiences
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote environment with team members from around the world
- Experience with CRM, customer support, and ticketing platforms (e.g., Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom)
You can work from anywhere in Europe.
The salary for this position is 45 000€ annually and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who:
- Is located in a country situated in Europe
- Has excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Any other language is a plus
- Focuses on solutions and getting things done, while sticking to deadlines
- Is proactive and speaks up when they see something wrong but always makes sure to treat others with respect and kindness
- You get energized by talking to people
- Is a great team player and excellent communicator, working well with specialists like developers, growth teams, and stakeholders, and always seeking to learn and improve
- Likes transparency, openness, and asking questions
- You have previous experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS company.
- You are a team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are Tech-savvy; you can identify the root of the problem on your own before escalating it to a dev team.
If you’re passionate about customer experience and excited to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, we’d love to meet you!
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work—we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on tenure)
- Laptop budget up to 2,500€ and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office and an additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)