MedArrive exists to expand access to care, drive efficiency, and reduce healthcare expenses by supporting an underutilized healthcare resource: EMS providers. With COVID-19, we offer actionable solutions to immediately relieve the burden facing our healthcare system. Our mission is simple, Improving people’s lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare. Our enemy is an often soulless, transactional healthcare system that’s increasingly engineering the vital human touch away from the experience – and often hard to access.
MedArrive is a tech and healthcare services business that enables EMS providers (EMTs and paramedics) to provide care in non-traditional settings under physicians’ oversight via our telemedicine platform. Our company partners with EMS agencies to leverage their excess capacity on the labor supply side, health systems to gain access to overseeing physicians and payers to set up reimbursement pathways for these services.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed start-up looking for a call center representative with preferably a background in the healthcare or consumer industries. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere within the US.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced customer experience agent to join our team as we continue to expand our care across multiple regions. This individual will work cross-functionally across internal and external stakeholders including the MedArrive operations team, patients, payers and provider organizations, and EMS providers. This individual will serve as the voice of MedArrive and will ensure that patients’ matters are treated with the utmost respect, care, and compassion. The customer experience agent will also support the coordination of day-to-day operations with our EMS providers. This role is ideal for both an experienced call center representative and someone who enjoys working hand in hand with cross-functional team members to deliver great customer experience.
We have the opportunity to transform how care is delivered and providing excellent customer experience plays a major role to help make this happen. You will be critical to ensuring we deliver best in class services to our partners and their patients.
- You will handle inbound and outbound communications across multiple channels from payer and provider organizations, patients, and EMS providers
- Day to day responsibilities include:
- Coordinating appointment schedule and logistics
- Supporting the needs of payers and providers
- Patient outreach
- Greet callers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures and scripts, and also be able to formulate appropriate responses with little to no script guidance; ensure compliance with HIPAA screenings
- Communicate effectively through various communication channels (email, voice, chat) with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality and timely expedition of caller requests
- Participate in activities designed to improve caller satisfaction and business performance
- Experience as a call center representative/agent (preferably within healthcare)
- Experience in a physician’s office, group practice, clinic or hospital based practices
- Experience with Outbound/Inbound calls
- Ability to effectively communicate through multiple channels—specifically email and chat in addition to voice
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record required
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Must have access to a quiet and private work space
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes and respond appropriately
- Minimum High school diploma
- Some college or business school education is a plus
- Bilingual – Fluent Spanish is strongly preferred