The Customer Education Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting and enabling Billtrust product training programs via our learning infrastructure. You will build out our continuously growing infrastructure which includes our learning management system, training environments, and other tools required to support an Education business. Your goal is to enable the Education business to grow our customers’ product knowledge enabling them to meet or exceed strategic objectives and goals.
Our Customer Education team grows customers’, employees’ and partners’ product knowledge through engaging, interactive, and multi-level learning programs. We are elevating our learning programs together with amazing ideas from everyone, and you will play a key role in creating and growing these programs on both a national and global scale.
- Manage the daily operations of the learning infrastructure supporting users, learning programs, and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Refine and monitor operational metrics for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements and provide weekly status updates for Education program projects to Education team and Executive Sponsor
- Analyze training and operational data to help determine needs for customers and the Education business and collaborate with the team and internal stakeholders to identify learning gaps, operational risks, and opportunities for growing programs
- Map out a plan to design, develop, deliver and operationalize updates and new programs based on the third-party vendors product roadmap for education programs and Billtrust strategic goals
- Support the Education team in coordinating virtual instructor-led sessions, creating and implementing online learning as well as presentations, and improving the user experience in the learning infrastructure
- Test new features and functions in the LMS sandbox and production environment
- Grow knowledge of the learning infrastructure to become the expert on functionality and programs
- Work cross-functionally across Billtrust teams on various projects and operational functions to support Education programs including Marketing, Product Management, Development, Sales, Customer Support, Talent and Professional Services
- Monitor team mailboxes and distribute internal and external emails to team members for a response within 24 hours of receipt through Jira
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Experience in Customer Education Operations or similar function including supporting learning management systems (LMS), virtual instructor tools, and integrations with other platforms – 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience in training delivery and readiness operations or demonstrated project management skills
- Proven ability in written, oral, and interpersonal skills: communicate effectively and concisely with stakeholders and leaders about our programs and objectives.
- Experience working with individual contributors, technical specialists, managers, and executives across the full spectrum — prior experience at a global software organization a plus
- Experience working and thriving in a fast-paced, agile environment in the software (SaaS) space or in a similar industry
- Ability to quickly learn, implement, and support learning infrastructure and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business Administration, or relevant field preferred
SALARY RANGE BELOW FOR COLORADO BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Target Base Compensation: $56,000.00 – $79,000.00 (bonus offered in addition to base compensation)
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.