WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
– Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
– #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
– JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
– #1 on Inc’s 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
– Fortune’s Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
– Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
The WorkRamp Customer Education team’s goal is to drive product adoption and increase self-service by delivering resources across the customer experience. As the Customer Education Manager, and founding member of the Customer Education function, you will play a key role in sourcing, creating, reviewing, managing, and publishing content across various customer channels setting the standard for our digital and 1:many customer success strategies.
🔧 What will I be doing?
– Oversee the customer educational content strategy managing and driving the day-to-day operations of scaled customer training experiences
– Create dynamic, engaging training courses using WorkRamp and update content across various customer channels, including our WorkRamp Product Academy, Content Marketplace, Help Center, in-app messaging platform, and others
– Act as the main point of contact for customer training and certification programs
– Continually improve operational procedures by implementing policies and formalizing communication with Sales, Customer Success, and customers
– Work with instructional designers, graphic designers, video editors, solution engineers, customer success, and product teams to drive new training courses (creation and maintenance)
– Identify KPIs and regularly review these metrics to optimize the educational content strategy
– Regularly audit and update training content as needed
💡 What skills do I need?
– 3+ years of experience working on customer success programs in a B2B SaaS capacity across a variety of mediums
– 2+ years experience conducting live training workshops utilizing engaging facilitation techniques
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build cross-functional relationships at every level of the organization
– Demonstrated success and ability to organize, execute, and program manage against changing priorities and deadlines
– Experience developing written and visual training materials/courses in a range of styles and tones
– Experience designing course materials for use in an online platform
– Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
– Previous Customer Success experience is a plus
– Passion for the startup experience
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
– Fully Remote – Work from anywhere in the US
– Unlimited PTO
– Equity with annual refreshes
– Full healthcare coverage
– Stipend for remote work setup
– Annual stipend for professional development
– Half Day Fridays every other week
– Quarterly Self Care Day & more
– This role can be based anywhere in the US
– At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas