Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We are focusing on acquiring Flo users through different sources, organic and paid, by deploying high-quality creative across selected channels.
Every day we run, control, and optimize dozens of campaigns to deliver Flo’s message and acquire new users according to set goals.
You will be responsible for the full cycle of our creative production for Ads. Creative production starts with data analysis to find patterns and trends to increase our creative performance. Then you develop the idea for the new creative and organize its production: you write scripts, choose the right visual or reference, manage the motion design team, collaborate with legal and brand departments. Finally you test creatives to gather results to find new ways to make even better creatives.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze creatives’ performance and take decisions based on data;
- Steer production from conception to delivery for various assets;
- Brief creatives on incoming requests ensuring all details are taken into account;
- Proactively track, prioritize, organize, plan and implement tasks;
- Manage relationships with internal and external creative resources;
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in account, operational and/or project management;
- Experience with managing outsourcing and/or external relations;
- Good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial;
- Experience in User Acquisition, preferably in the mobile app industry;
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Hybrid working environment;
- 75 USD gross social money budget per month to spend on things like medical insurance, gym, training, etc.;
- 27 calendar days of vacation per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- 6 months of fully paid maternity leave;
- 1 month of fully paid parental leave if your partner has a baby.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.