Praytell is a creative communications agency made up of teams with strategic minds and spirited hearts. We create timely, integrated, headline-worthy campaigns across social, earned, digital, and more. After 10 years of cooking up award-winning work, we know one thing for sure – we’re just warming up.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious team that is singularly focused on doing great work with great people and making your mark in an industry long overdue for a shakeup, we’d love to hear from you!
As Copywriter, you will be:
- Developing copy that spans social channels, digital ads, websites, and bylines—you’ll be asked to write for nearly anything and everything you see online (or in print!).
- Interpreting creative briefs and client needs, and creating compelling content that communicates a clear point of view.
- Brainstorming creative concepts for everything from monthly social content calendars to fully integrated marketing campaigns.
- Working both independently and with design and account partners to bring your conceptual vision to life during the production of deliverables.
- Juggling multiple projects while successfully managing tight timelines and delivering quality work (and being a problem solving teammate).
- Collaborating with teammates across time zones and in departments ranging from project management, design, copy, and video to account, strategy, and influencer marketing.
- 3-5 years of social- and/or digital-first copywriting experience working at a PR / social agency.
- Experience writing for both B2B and B2C clients. Tech and medtech brands are a plus, but we value a wide array of industry experience.
- Delved deep into subjects to write about them with empathy, confidence, and a keen sense of humor.
- The ability to understand and interpret a brand identity / voice, and apply it to all copywriting deliverables.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially in regards to grammar, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Confidence in your ability to write effective copy across channels, contribute to creative concept development, and leverage strategic insights to spark great ideas.
- A familiarity with major social media platforms, their nuanced tones, and collaborative writing tools like Google Docs.
- A portfolio showcasing your copywriting work for social and digital channels.
Equally as important, you are:
- Meticulous and well organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- Collaborative and a team player
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Honest and ethical
- Committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace
- Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a no employee contribution option which means nothing comes out of your pocket
- Employee stock ownership plan where you receive company shares for every year you work here
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with employer contribution
- Four-day work week
- Flexible time off (FTO), company paid holidays, and mental health days
- Employee assistance program spanning mental health, financial, and legal support for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Fertility support programs
- And more!
- Submit Application
- Phone Screen (30 minutes)
- Team Interview (1 hour)
- Final Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Skills Exercise (TBD)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all people at our company and do not discriminate. Period. All qualified applicants will receive consideration in accordance with federal law requirements, and because it’s the right thing to do. We comply with the applicable state and local law governing non-discrimination in employment in every single one of our locations and we prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.