kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before – in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish – they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new Copywriter, you will:
be one of our outward voices, a key person in charge of ensuring that our written communication is aligned with our brand promise, engaging and concise.
As a member of the Communications team you will be working closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders since your words will be featured on our website, product descriptions, various promotional materials and social media.
Your main responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality, engaging and original copy while ensuring that the content is always on-brand and reaches the audience error-free;
- Contribute to ideation on innovative ideas, test them out and implement them with relevant target audiences;
- Collaborate with teams across the business units to assess project needs and agree on content requirements;
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritising your tasks accordingly;
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience in payments or FinTech content marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Proactive and creative problem-solver mindset who brings innovation to the creative strategy and overall organization;
- Attention to details with a strong sense of ownership;
- Team player with an ability to prioritise tasks;
- Goal-oriented and a data-driven growth mindset;
- Genuine interest in the payment industry and the products we create;
- Flexible with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €2000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments – pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach – you get the point – just be reachable and do your job.
- Talented and committed team members – the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.