Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Abby Nieten—Senior Manager, Content Strategy at Formstack—is looking to hire someone to complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
You are a conversion copywriter who desires to join a growing team of talented and collaborative SaaS marketing professionals. You have experience writing for B2B tech brands and like to stay on top of industry trends. You’re skilled in writing compelling copy for ads, emails, and landing pages that drive results. You have an editorial eye that allows you to ensure all copy is consistent and in line with Formstack’s content and brand standards. You can take direction but aren’t afraid to bring your fresh ideas and expertise to the table.
What You’ll Do:
As Copywriter, you will use strategic thinking and expert advertising skills to deliver engaging and on-brand messages to prospects, customers, and partners. You will join a seasoned Content Team and work closely with other marketing stakeholders to execute promotional and nurture campaigns. Additionally, you will play a key role in influencing how we’re perceived in the market and differentiating us from the competition.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Support content strategy that drives demand and conversion across key segments and verticals (including healthcare, education, financial services, and software)
- Develop a deep understanding of Formstack customers and their use cases
- Become familiar with the Formstack Platform and all individual products
- Craft clear, targeted copy that concisely communicates Formstack’s value proposition and boosts brand awareness, product knowledge, lead conversion, new business acquisition, and customer retention
- Continually refine copy based on performance metrics to drive more effective communications
- Ensure all content produced is consistent, on brand, and in line with Formstack’s editorial standards
- Build relationships with relevant teams and roles to develop expertise that advances marketing goals
- Track industry and marketplace trends to keep up with new approaches to conversion copywriting
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of skills
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience in marketing a SaaS or software company
- A strong portfolio of copywriting work that includes ads, landing pages, and emails with measurable results
- Desire to make an impact and help grow the business through revenue-driving initiatives
- Ability to think creatively and produce sharp promotional copy that resonates with intended audiences
- Understanding of persuasive copywriting principles and how great copy makes people take action
- Willingness to receive feedback from a variety of sources and thoughtfully incorporate it into copy efforts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs while working with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of standard ad specs for LinkedIn, Facebook, Terminus, and other ad platforms
- Experience with data analysis in Pardot
$70,000-75,000 per year (USD) + 5% variable comp bonus per year
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Formstack, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.