As Copywriter, you will develop content for pharmaceutical brand communications for healthcare professionals and patients. You will be directly involved in the day-to day writing of projects and materials. This will entail initiating manuscripts and revising them to address internal team feedback as well as client marketing and regulatory teams’ feedback. You will be responsible for annotating and referencing the work that is based primarily on scientific and medical information. Your writing skills must be able to strike the appropriate tone and voice for specific audiences. Being detail-oriented and able to implement consistent across several projects and mediums is required. Time management, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task individually and within an integrated team approach is necessary. You will be a member of the Creative Team, participating in concepting, brainstorming, and idea generating based on strategic goals for the brand, and will be presenting your work. You will play an integral role on the team in the ongoing development of content creation
About Fishawack Health:
Fishawack Health (FH) is a leading global commercialization partner for the biopharmaceutical, medical technology, and wellness industries.
The future of health is fast-paced and complex, demanding a different approach. Established in 2001, our 1,300+ healthcare experts combine their knowledge and expertise across our 4 core disciplines — Consulting; Medical; Value, Evidence and Access; and Marketing.
Working across the product and service lifecycle, together with our teammates in shared creative teams (Creative Studio, Editorial Services, Motion, Digital, Events, and Media) and Group Services, we engage our collective force to innovate and solve the complex healthcare challenges of today and tomorrow.
We live and breathe our five values in everything we do: We are authentic. We value difference. We play for the team. We own the challenge. We enjoy the journey. At Fishawack Health, we imagine a healthier world and build the connections to make it happen.
What you’ll do:
- Write manuscripts based on project briefs across multiple media platforms and for various audiences.
- Manage content throughout the life of projects.
- Rely on your strong grammar skills and knowledge of AMA style
- Collaborate with art directors’ writers, and editors as well as other team members
- Use communication skills, including presenting skills
- Annotate manuscripts with accuracy to support claims in references
- Review and address team and client feedback
- Work within an established process, able to multi-task on various projects at various stages, using your detail-oriented skills
- Be on top of project deadlines
- Continue to grow and learn individually and with team
- Be highly motivated in finding creative solutions, helping the team meet its goals, and wanting to help HCPs and patients via the compelling healthcare communications you create
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Advertising or related field from a four-year college or university required
- 2 or more years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare experience required
- Portfolio/samples required
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Writing experience in several forms of media required
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- US-based role (remote)
What we can offer:
Fishawack Health aims to empower every employee to develop and thrive. We empower our team with the tools, skills, and support needed to think differently and to solve healthcare’s most complex challenges.
At the center of our people-led culture is our Career Experience team, whose mission is to provide every employee with a purpose-driven career. We also pride ourselves on our personalized learning approach to ensure you receive the training you need to help you grow within the company and take advantage of our global scale and scope.
We are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our organization to encourage diversity of thought, inclusive behavior, and innovative solutions. As part of our commitment to building a healthier world, every employee is also encouraged to participate in our community engagement efforts, which support a wide range of healthcare programs and wellbeing causes worldwide.
We have offices in 19 city hubs across North America, Europe, and Asia, geared toward collaborating, training, socializing, and coming together as a global organization while maintaining and fully supporting flexible working practices. Our compensation and benefits package is benchmarked across the industry. We offer a generous company pension/retirement plan, private medical insurance, comprehensive employee wellbeing initiatives, compelling time-off policy, plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We’ll consider any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.