Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution – we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Writer / Senior Content Writer.
About the role:
- Profile – Content Writing
- Role – Full-time
- Grade – Associate / Sr. Associate
- Location – Remote
- Work hours – Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Writing clear marketing/blog copy to promote our services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
- Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Updating website content as needed
- Coordinating with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in content writing across the platforms
- Experience in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably the US)
- Experience in creating long-form content like blogs, articles, e-books, case studies, etc..
- Experience in writing content for marketing campaigns
- Experience in writing articles for magazine features and guest blog website
- Strong Research and analytical skills, must have excellent R&D skills for finding the right context for the subject
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Impeccable communication (both verbal and written)
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Learning & Development: We support personal and professional growth for all employees across all levels. While learning happens all the time on the job, this policy focuses on external training certifications, courses, conferences, and other such opportunities with zero cost incurred by you
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms