Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you’ll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
As a Content Producer, you will be working with the art and game design teams to produce new content across multiple games with different themes and styles. We’re looking for someone with a flexible, creative mind who can come up with ideas for levels, props, and other content that will surprise and delight our audience while still adhering to the games’ themes.
The work will include writing short descriptions for props and environments, finding references the artists can work from and writing up tasks in a task management app like Asana or Jira.
- Generate concepts and references for props, environments and other in-game assets.
- Plan, track, and support assets flowing through multiple content pipelines, coordinating hand-offs, monitoring bandwidth risks, and anticipating needs.
- Come up with creative ideas for multiple game themes.
- Work closely with our art and product teams on applicable content, ensuring adherence to guidelines and deadlines.
- Create tasks in Asana.
- Creative writing skills that can apply to any theme or concept.
- Visual thinker who can find great reference images that can assist the art team in executing on your concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and track a large number of data points.
- Well versed in GSuite (Google slides and docs mostly) and basic understanding of image editing.
- Familiarity with Asana.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a globally distributed remote team.
- Passion for games and connecting people.
- Experience with entertainment content.
- Avid mobile game player.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.