Independent ecommerce brands need your help. Here’s your chance to join the independent ecommerce movement and impact the future of the industry.
At ConvertFlow, we’re helping brands own their growth and stay independent of Big Tech platforms that seek to control how consumers shop and who they shop with.
For independent ecommerce brands, the Big Tech platforms are increasingly feeling like “the empire” that’s oppressing them with margin-crushing platform fees and ever-increasing ad costs—limiting access to new customers and the brand’s existing audience.
We’re “arming the rebels” by empowering independent brands with the tools they need to deliver personalized shopping experiences across the channels they own—such as their own website, email, and SMS audience. This way, they can win over more customers, increase loyalty, and create a thriving business while being in control of their own future.
To do this, we’ve built ConvertFlow, the all-in-one funnel builder for ecommerce. ConvertFlow empowers brands to create, test, and personalize shopping experiences, without coding or relying on developers.
Since we started ConvertFlow, we’ve helped over 30,000 brands drive more revenue and own their growth. We’ve seen our customers start small and scale big. Today, ConvertFlow empowers businesses of all sizes—from entrepreneurs with big visions to iconic brands like Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, and Nectar Sleep.
About the role
We’re looking for a Content Marketer to help take our growing blog and written content to the next level. You will work closely with our Marketing Manager on strategy and topic ideation, but maintain plenty of autonomy when it comes to execution.
You’ll be expected to:
- Ideate on relevant topics and perform SEO keyword research
- Manage our blog content calendar
- Execute via a mix of your own work, freelance writers, and inbound guest posts
- Assign briefs to freelance writers
- Edit, upload, and get work live in line with our formatting standards
- Contribute to content promotion and distribution via email, social, and other channels
This is a great opportunity for those earlier on in their content marketing career to come and get their hands dirty at a growing company. You’ll be given the keys to an already successful part of our content engine, and tasked with keeping that growth going—while receiving guidance from the marketer who set it all up in the first place.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in B2B content marketing, then this is a unique opportunity to come and be part of a talented team that consistently punches above its weight. You’ll learn a ton while helping to inspire the marketing strategies of fast-growing online brands—plus, have a lot of fun while doing it.
How you’ll make a difference
- Learn. Develop expert-level knowledge in our product, services, and ecommerce marketing.
- Identify. Identify key topics & keywords to target with product or educational content that attracts ecommerce brands to sign up for ConvertFlow’s platform.
- Manage. Manage the content calendar and ensure it aligns with overall company objectives.
- Coordinate. Assign briefs to writers and coordinate with them to ensure work is completed on time and maintains quality standards.
- Edit. Provide revision edits and feedback to writers and upload to CMS ready to go live.
- Contribute. Contribute your own posts and/or customer stories on a regular basis.
- Innovate. Bring your own thinking and ideas to advance our company’s content, go-to-market strategies, and overall vision for the future.
Your first six months
In month one, you’ll…
- Learn the ConvertFlow story, how we work, and our goals for the future
- Receive in-depth product training, including learning how to use the ConvertFlow product so you can talk about it confidently in content posts
- Learn the content operation at ConvertFlow and how we currently manage things like the calendar, writer briefs, and content production
- Become familiar with ConvertFlow’s overall go-to-market strategies
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other team members
- Shadow colleagues and learn best practices for what makes ConvertFlow customers successful
- Contribute your first content pieces to ConvertFlow’s content hubs
By month three, you’ll…
- Continue to master your knowledge of ConvertFlow’s product and have a deep understanding of the industry
- Have a complete grasp of our content strategy, style guide, and quality standards
- Be regularly contributing to the ConvertFlow blog and campaign library
- Have control of the content calendar with your first few posts into the future planned out
- Be introduced to our freelance writers and assigned your first few briefs
- Start sharing your published content with our email list and on social channels
By month six, you’ll…
- Have a proactive, independently managed routine established for getting high-quality content out the door on time and on schedule
- Have full ownership of the content calendar with posts planned out weeks into the future and relevant briefs regularly assigned to writers
- Be consistently hitting publication targets
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth for your career
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future
- 1-3 years experience in content marketing (preferably at a B2B SaaS company)
- You’re the proud owner of a content portfolio that demonstrates you know how to create high-quality, engaging blog posts written for today’s online audience
- A fundamental knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and how to write content that ranks—along with an eagerness to learn more
- Good editing skills and ability to provide constructive feedback on other people’s work
- Detail-oriented with a dedication to high content standards
- Extremely organized with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks ahead of time
- Impeccable written communication skills with a fluent understanding of the English language
- Tech savvy and comfortable learning new technology practices and software
- You’re a marketer at heart with a keen interest and eagerness to learn and progress in the industry
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Experience working with SEO tools, CRMs, and other common marketing software is a plus (e.g. Ahrefs, HubSpot, Webflow, Google Analytics)
- Fully remote role
- Work from anywhere (we’re a distributed team) as long as you have at least four hours crossover with US Eastern time business hours
- Work with a small team that’s ambitious and courageously punches above its weight
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Monthly co-working stipend
- Remote work gear (perks for home office, company laptop, etc.)