Finix is on a mission to create the most accessible fintech market in history. To do so, we are building the global operating system for fintech. We’re rewriting the financial services industry, one API at a time, to lower barriers to entry, drive competition, and make the financial system more equitable and accessible to all businesses around the world.
Finix is unique in the market. We build payments infrastructure for vertically-focused software companies (think restaurant, yoga studio and winery software) and fintech providers so they can own and monetize payments without the heavy lift of building complex systems from scratch or relying entirely on disjointed third-party services. Our job is to make our customers’ lives easier by making payments invisible.
About the Role:
Finix is looking for a content creator to join the marketing team. This role will be an essential contributor to the marketing organization within Finix and will be able to make an impact from day one. They will be involved in the creation of content of various mediums, from blog posts and long-form guides to video scripts and social media snippets.
- Research industry and company-related topics
- Write clear content outlines including audience segments, SEO impact, and key reader takeaways
- Write engaging pieces of content that match our brand tone and voice, for a variety of mediums, from blog posts to long-form downloadable content to video script
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Collaborate with stakeholders in other departments to make sure content is factually accurate and useful to them
- Ghostwrite for stakeholders in other departments
- Look for and pursue thought leadership opportunities
- A curious person with a desire to learn about and understand complex technical and regulatory concepts within the financial services industry
- A very strong communicator with a love for writing
- An organized person with respect for deadlines and motivation for reaching them
- Someone with an eagerness to collaborate, but the ability to work independently
- 2-5 years of experience in a content or writing role
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- A portfolio of content to present
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.
Applicants Only: External recruiting agency resume submissions will not be accepted.