Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build…
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for an experienced Compensation Partner who is thrilled to design and run total rewards programs that inspire and motivate our employees, and who has a track record of building effective compensation partnerships. This person should have deep knowledge in and experience designing compensation programs, managing annual compensation cycles, building robust comp models to evaluate design and potential costs, and defining business processes to help scale the company. You are highly analytical and love solving complex problems. You will be part subject matter expert, part consultant, and part collaborator.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Conduct market analysis, create models, develop budgets, develop comp structure, build out training, and craft communications
- Partner with recruiting teams to provide tools, training, and support with offers as needed
- Provide deep, proactive insights to guide decision making and continuously work with people leaders and HRBPs to make sound comp decisions
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to program design, processes, and tools that help to improve both manager and employee experience
- Partner with our leadership team to suggest improvements to our compensation philosophy and design
- Keep up with current developments in Labor and Employment Law as it relates to compensation and other rewards, and ensure Robinhood remains compliant
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (HRBPs, HR systems, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- Ensure effective change management and communication of new and changes to existing programs and policies
- May also lead high quality compensation planning cycles from start to finish
- 7+ years of experience in compensation-related roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and ownership
- High velocity modeling abilities; statistical and technical skills are a plus
- Expertise with public company equity compensation, including stock options and RSUs
- Strong project and program management experience and skills
- M&A experience (due diligence, integration)
- Global experience
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $116000 to $154000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood’s equity plan.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.