Do you have a creative mind as well as a deep understanding of online communities and social media?
ModSquad is seeking an experienced Community Manager with knowledge and passion for building communities.
As a ModSquad Community Manager, you will work closely with our clients as well as a global ModSquad team. You will be imperative in building, maintaining, improving, and empowering our clients and their digital communities.
This is a full-time position.
The day-to-day tasks of a ModSquad Community Manager vary, but basic responsibilities may include:
- Brainstorm activities, opportunities, and content to inspire or grow the community (long term and campaign-based).
- Design and execute the weekly and quarterly content calendars and strategy plans
- Create and report KPIs to the development team, and build reports that showcase reason, trends, and opportunities.
- Manage and respond to customers through forums, websites, and social media tools (native and 3rd party).
- Learn and explore new tools and platforms that improve workflow and client objectives.
- Work closely, efficiently, and effectively with the client and internal teams (communication is daily).
- Develop practices and improvements, or build upon and help improve current methods of operation (from social media management and community management and improving social ROI, to engagement and content moderation and digital experience).
- Handle occasional community crises or troubleshoot escalations.
A successful candidate needs to have confidence and strength in the following abilities:
- Be a proactive, self-starter and independent contributor with follow-through on all initiatives
- Have strong problem-solving, creative writing, and editorial skills
- Showcase strong communication skills (and feel comfortable with communicating the good and the bad)
- Engage confidently with internal and external partners on video and voice calls
- Enjoy engaging and developing a broad range of people, communities, clients, and trends
- Have active and professional experience with forums, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Discord (other platforms like SnapChat, Twitch.tv, Youtube, etc a bonus)
- Be able to execute community initiatives, measure results, and modify programs based on feedback
- Retain and demonstrate excellent organization and time-management skills and schedule to hit deliverable deadlines
- Be a creative copywriter who understands the balance between professionalism and meta, fun community initiatives
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about niche communities
Desired skills and pluses:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 4 years in Social or Community management experience.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written skills, someone who is excited about social media and content creation and has the ability to communicate, collaborate, and support effectively
- Experience managing ambassador/MVP programs
- Knowledge of setting up third party filters and tools for moderation
Please ensure your resume showcases your professional social media or community management experience. If you have a public social media account you feel comfortable sharing, we encourage you to do so. We also welcome samples of any social content or blog articles you have crafted on behalf of a brand.
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.