People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is our middle name. We love it – and we hope you do too! 😍
Raise your hand if you’re a natural at talking to people. You understand them, you hear them, and give them exactly what they need – and maybe more.
If your hand is waving frenetically, we want you on our Dream Team 🌟
Our Communications team is made up of extremely creative and analytical individuals. They know how to charm you with the right sentences. And they do it every time! Absolutely gifted folks 🤩
We’re looking for a Consumer Communications Manager who’ll increase Revolut’s brand awareness across an evolving earned media landscape. A Public Relations master to build exceptional relationships with Tier 1 media outlets. Someone who knows how to build solid relationships with the external environment and thrives to work in a highly dynamic team.
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the local head of growth and the global head of comms to further grow Revolut’s user base in the US and promote key brand messages in the market
- Building tight relationships with key personal finance, consumer and technology journalists and media
- From product launches to thought leadership, building out a local strategy for your market
- Securing regular coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media
- Securing keynote speaking positions for the company at national conferences
- Working in conjunction with Global Corporate Communications team to manage crisis management in your market
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience working in Public Relations (either in-house or agency)
- Strong relationships with consumer, personal finance and tech journalists at national news organisations
- Readiness to work in a high performing, analytical and results-driven environment
- Fluent in English
- Impeccable copywriting skills
- Natural storyteller, creativity skills and intuition on how to build awareness
- Team player abilities
- Passion for disrupting financial services
- New York: $87,000 – $126,000 gross annually*
- US: $87,000 – $126,000 gross annually*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.