Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We’re in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About The Role
Our Client Success Representatives (CSR) serve as the primary point of contact for clients enrolled in Beyond Finance’s financial hardship programs. They are Beyond’s voice to the client and provide the connection between our Sales and Operations teams. Our CSRs possess a “second-to-none” work ethic and an upbeat, positive and passionate attitude about customer service. By responding promptly to client requests, and possessing an acute awareness that allows them to anticipate the client’s needs and exceed expectations, our Client Success Department is critical to the success of helping maintain Beyond’s exemplary customer brand.
As a Client Success Representative, you will complete a 4 week training program to become an expert in our financial hardship programs. After you successfully complete training, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to our clients. The Client Success Representative role is a remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Above all else, provide a best-in-class customer service experience over the phone by responding to client requests, anticipating unstated needs, and educating them on our programs
- Through demonstrated effective listening, analyze client problems and provide information and solutions in a timely and efficient manner
- Employs strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
- Thoroughly documents request outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Work efficiently and effectively to independently resolve client requests, both as a team and independently
- Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with other departments within the company to ensure client requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Operates a desktop computer to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the CRM database (Client Relationship Management System) for client accounts
- Utilizes appropriate resource materials to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve client inquiries and problems
- Handle a high volume of clients in a work from home call center environment
What We Look For
- 1-2 years in sales or customer service; Contact and/or Call Center background, a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Bilingual – Spanish (preferred / not required)
- Technical proficiency with Client Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communicator: Includes listening, verbal & written communication, courteous and professional active listening skills is a must
- Effective problem solver
- Effective at time management, planning & organizing tasks and time
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer issue(s)
- Ability to work from home in a distraction free environment
- Reliable, High Speed, Internet connection
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.