Time Study, Inc (timestudy.co) is a startup on a mission to eliminate timesheets. We are a venture-funded company backed by Elevate Capital, Act One Ventures, Hearst, and other top-tier investors.
Time Study’s central time intelligence platform uses machine intelligence to activate and transform enterprise data into real-time insights on how time is spent (at work) and its impact on workforce effectiveness, operational efficiency, and compliance. As a result, organizations can understand how their most valuable resource, time, is being spent with just a few clicks. The platform is used by some of the largest health organizations in the US.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join our team, with tremendous growth potential and the chance to build & redefine the future of work. Time Study is headquartered in New York, with offices in Virginia, and Washington, DC.
About the Role:
Our Client Success team is responsible for managing the post-sale relationship with our clients and ensuring a best-in-class user experience. As a Client Success Manager, you will play a key role in establishing the company’s client success strategies and overseeing all client relations. In addition, you will direct the help desk to ensure high customer satisfaction and drive bottom-line value and outcomes for our clients. Ideal candidates are customer-centric, data-driven, and have proven experience managing a help desk and working independently in a client relationship management or client support services role (preferably in a startup environment, supporting B2B, Enterprise SaaS products).
This is a remote role and is ideal for West Coast (US) candidates or candidates that can work during our West Coast office hours.
- Assist with onboarding and training activities for new accounts and key stakeholders.
- Assist with the creation and management of onboarding, orientation and other training materials.
- Work with the team to identify creative solutions for automating and scaling on-boarding workflows.
Client Services – Help Desk
- Manage the help desk and monitor day-to-day client communications. Answer and manage all email/chat/phone inquiries through our help desk.
- Meet and exceed SLA’s and client satisfaction targets.
- Responsible for overseeing client inquiries from start to finish: triage client tickets, troubleshoot issues as they arise, perform basic root cause analysis, answer inquiries, perform tasks, or escalate to the appropriate team where required, then follow through to resolution.
- Ensure that all tickets are documented appropriately to support accurate tracking of service levels and other KPIs.
- Document, monitor and ensure completion of outstanding tasks that need to be addressed for the client.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the platform capabilities.
- Serve as the client’s first point of contact for day-to-day support while enlisting cross-functional team participation where needed (sales, marketing, product teams).
- Maintain our knowledge base and communicate product updates and announcements.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with key clients and their decision makers.
- Collect and document client testimonials.
- Track and monitor the success metrics established for the client services team. Share client services data and insight reports with company leadership.
- Handle contract renewal and partner with the sales team to manage account expansion opportunities.
- Assist in efforts to drive adoption and usage of new features, products and tools.
What We’re Looking For (Ideal Candidates):
- Requires at least 3 years of experience in an Account Management, Client Success or Client Services role.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in a client services role at a B2B technology company.
- Requires proven experience working in a help desk environment and experience tracking and meeting SLA’s and client satisfaction metrics.
- Experience interfacing with senior/executive-level corporate clients to access their needs and propose solutions.
- Experience with client support software tools (ex: Zendesk, Intercom, Base CRM, etc.).
- Proficiency in Google suite and Hubspot (or other CRM experience).
- Requires technical competence, high attention to detail and ability to master new systems. Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for a tech startup is a huge plus. High threshold for navigating ambiguity.
- Experience in the health, research or healthcare administration sectors is a plus.
- Ability to work and manage projects independently.
- Ability to succeed in a remote/distributed team environment. Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Why You’ll Want to Work at Time Study:
- Competitive salary & benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Computer setup of your choice.
- Early member of a growing startup team with exciting early traction.
- You’ll play a key role in establishing best in class client success strategies in a high-growth startup environment and the opportunity to work cross functionally on the key company initiatives.
- Opportunities to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry.
- An opportunity to build & redefine the future of work and freedom to work wherever you want.
- Remote (West Coast preferred)