Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For” and we’re proud of our team for creating software that makes an impact in the lives of HR pros and employees all over the world.
What You’ll Do
A Client Service Specialist role at BambooHR doesn’t just teach you the ins and outs of one program. Our Client Service Specialists help our clients navigate hiring, performance management, compliance, and everything that goes into supporting people at work, while gaining valuable experience that can translate to a great career at BambooHR (or wherever people need HR). As a Client Service Specialist, you’ll learn these skills with a company that does the right thing—not just in our software and service, but also in how we treat employees. You’ll use quick digital navigation and problem-solving skills to answer questions, mainly from clients who can’t get enough of our software. We know people matter, and that is exactly why our Client Service Specialists strive every day to make magical moments with our clients. And whether you work in-office or from your home office, you’ll be part of a team of other capable, open, big-hearted, and goofy Client Service Specialists you can rely on.
A successful Client Service Specialist will:
- Provide world class customer service via phone, email, and chat communications with clients
- Uphold and contribute to a brand of setting people free to do great work
- Develop an understanding of how information connects in BambooHR products to quickly navigate to the core of client issues
- Learn how to guide clients in BambooHR performance management, time-tracking, onboarding, and applicant tracking systems
- Quickly think on your feet to work through complex questions and come up with creative solutions
- Be proactive in working independently while also thriving in a team-based environment with other Client Service Specialists
- Keep up to date on new features and products to maximize value for clients
- Do your best, focused work, from 9 am to 6 pm MST, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends!)
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- You must live in Oklahoma!
- Your remote work setup has a dedicated workspace, free from distraction with high-speed, reliable internet
- You have at least 1-2 years of prior relevant customer service or technical troubleshooting experience
- You have excellent interpersonal communication with clients and co-workers
- You have a passion for customer care and can champion high levels of client satisfaction
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You’re able to break down complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way
- You’re articulate and concise in both written (type 40+ words per minute) and oral English communication
- You have strong resiliency and the ability to work past difficult situations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for a one year subscription and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Educational Benefits. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.