Are you a creative digital guru excited to generate business for independent restaurants? Are you passionate about helping our clients execute strategic marketing initiatives through various channels? Can you quickly capture the essence of a client’s brand and strategize how to convey it an engaging way? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
The Client Marketing Consultant serves as a business and solution expert, providing marketing and product expertise for our Pro clients. This role will be responsible for managing the client relationship with independent restaurant owners as well as conveying their stories to current and future guests through a variety of marketing strategies. In this role, expect 60% of capacity to be attributed to marketing project deliverables. The additional 40% is focused on leading growth, change, and success for our clients using Popmenu’s platform.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Partnering with Restaurant Owners:Establish personal rapport and serve as the point of contact for customers throughout the client’s Popmenu journey. Work with customers to identify current and future business requirements, including onboarding new customers into a new marketing partnership and maintaining consistent communication throughout the lifecycle. Collaborate with customer stakeholders to set and manage acceptable expectations.
- Marketing Campaign Management: Build strategic marketing campaigns utilizing a diverse set of marketing tactics, including social media, email marketing, and SMS. Maintain brand vision through content creation in partnership with freelancers and contractors. Analyze and consult on opportunities as they arise, as well as report on the ROI of past campaigns.
- Account Management: Take full ownership of a portfolio of clients ensuring successful implementation of marketing projects and portfolio retention. Speak with clients about our tools and provide resources to support their growth with the product. Consistently monitor and proactively engage with non-responsive or disengaged clients to identify the health of accounts.
- Translating Technology:Translate product features into customer needs and ensure clients always have up-to-date information on new product functionality. Clearly answer client questions related to product features in a quick and effective manner. Advise clients on how product features can simplify operations and provide business solutions.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 1+ year(s) of business experience in marketing and/or account management. Experience in SaaS, and/or the food service/hospitality industry is desirable.
- Excellent customer service and accountability skills with the ability to quickly mediate conflict.
- Ability to confidently solve problems and be effective in situations with limited information.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and executing campaigns to support a portfolio of client goals and business needs.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions to internal and external audiences.
- Passion for restaurants, dining out, and helping independent restaurant owners grow their business and solidify their position as staples of our communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, is required.
At Popmenu we believe in transparency and meeting candidates at eye-level. We know that money isn’t everything – but it is important. For this role, we have determined a compensation range of $50k to $55k in addition to company equity to be a fair and attractive offer. We would love the opportunity to meet you and learn more about you and your background. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors and may vary from the amount above. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
– Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
– Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
– Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
– Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like and Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
– Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.