Jasper Health is a digital coaching and navigation experience that improves the lives of individuals affected by cancer and their caregivers. Our team of healthcare, technology, and consumer industry experts are dedicated to making cancer care a more human experience. Jasper Health raised $25M in Series A funding led by General Catalyst. The round, which was joined by new and existing investors Human Capital, W Health Ventures, Redesign Health, and 7wireVentures, brings Jasper Health’s total funding to approximately $31 million.
Jasper Health has a passionate team of world-class leaders in digital health, oncology, customer-centered design, and data science. We are rapidly adding talent to our team – come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our dynamic team. You will be a strategic partner to the CEO. As the CFO, you will play a pivotal role in driving our financial growth, optimizing revenue, and ensuring the financial health of the company. Your expertise will be essential in shaping our company’s financial trajectory, fundraising and assisting in the pricing of and negotiating terms of client contracts.
- Lead the financial planning, analysis, modeling and reporting processes to provide insights that support strategic decision-making.
- Drive the company’s funding strategy, leveraging your experience in successful fundraising.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, financial institutions, and key stakeholders.
- Oversee the pricing of client contracts, utilizing your expertise to optimize revenue streams while maintaining mutually beneficial relationships. Aid negotiations with your insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align financial strategies with business objectives, ensuring sustainable growth and profitability.
- Implement financial controls and risk management measures to safeguard company assets and maintain compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the finance and accounting teams, fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Manage relationship with outside auditors,
- Report to the board on financial metrics.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Business, or related field (CPA or MBA preferred).
- Proven experience with fundraising, driving revenue growth and scaling companies.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully pricing and driving revenue growth.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building and nurturing relationships with internal teams, investors, and clients.
- Previous experience as a CFO or in a senior finance leadership role is highly desirable.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align financial goals with overall business objectives.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more…
Conditions of Employment
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check as a condition of employment
- Currently not hiring in the states of CA, NY, WA & CO
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Jasper Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.