WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs.
We’re a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We’re well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, and many more of today’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
Our core values are based on trust, collaboration, and customer obsession. We love pursuing new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to hire our first Business Development Representative. Working closely with a seasoned team from places like Stripe, Twilio, and Netlify, you’ll have an opportunity to lay the foundation for how WorkOS finds and qualifies leads. We’re looking for a high potential salesperson who is excited about the challenge of learning a highly technical product – while developing their sales career. As one of our first go-to-market hires, you’ll have the opportunity to affect the company in a meaningful way.
- Qualifying and converting leads from marketing campaigns to sales opportunities
- Representing WorkOS as the first point of contact to potential customers
- Executing outbound demand generation campaigns with help from your marketing partners
- Representing WorkOS at Industry conferences
- Coordinating meetings between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Reporting results to leadership on a regular cadence
- 1+ years of outbound sales development experience
- Hands-on experience with inbound and outbound sales techniques
- Experience with modern sales stack (i.e. Salesforce, Gong, Loom, Outreach)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and be coached in a fast-changing startup environment
- Excitement & hunger to sell a technical platform to engineering and product personas in Enterprise accounts
- Recent College graduate
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
– Competitive pay
– Substantial equity grants
– Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
– 401k matching
– Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
– Flex vacation policy
– Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.