Flashpoint delivers actionable intelligence that empowers organizations of all sizes to take rapid, decisive actions to protect against threats. The company’s technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enable teams to mitigate threats related to cybersecurity, fraud, insider threats, corporate and physical security, executive protection, and third-party risk. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
The Business Development Representative position is an integral part of our company’s growth strategy in the West Coast and APAC region . The main objective of the Business Development Representative is to evaluate and qualify prospects through multi-channel efforts, resulting in highly qualified meetings and contributing in building pipelines for our team.
This role reports into the Revenue Operations team, and will be tightly aligned with sales. The person in this role will have tremendous opportunity for growth within the sales organization from this starting point. This particular Business Development Representative will focus on prospecting and outbound activities to help fuel the sales pipeline, and will use data procurement tools to source contacts that meet target profiles in order to drive engagement and support sales opportunities.
What you will do:
- Source contacts through procurement and social platforms for outbound meeting scheduling for
- Generate appointments for insides sales and field sales organizations focusing in APAC Region
- Work directly with marketing and sales leaders on messaging, positioning, and best content for meeting procurement
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Log, track and maintain all contact records in Salesforce
- Maintain and nurture the lead generation funnel from the first touch point to conversion
- Collaborate with the West Coast team and APAC team in Australia on regional strategic and tactical outreach.
What you will bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in B2B prospecting
- Self-motivated, future sales leader that takes personal satisfaction in every meeting booked
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com (required), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesloft (preferred)
- Ability to work remotely on a full-time basis
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong in-person, phone, and written external communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Previous experience with technology or cybersecurity background is a plus
- Having selling and cultural experience in the APAC region is a plus, including managing outreach in different time zones.
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person’s unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, committees and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 401(K), mental health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, and generous parental leave policies.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements and daily meditation, well-stocked kitchens, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.