Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have since grown into a stable of businesses: Tucows Domains, Ting Internet and Wavelo.
What’s next at Tucows
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
Today, over one thousand people work in over 20 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
About the Opportunity
Are you a creative powerhouse with a curiosity about building and nurturing brands? Do you have an eye for detail or an innate understanding of how to make an employee brand shine? If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey where your ideas can shape the perception of a dynamic company, we have the perfect role for you.
- Forge Consistency: Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams to ensure our brand message echoes coherently across every communication channel.
- Spark Creativity: Spearhead the development and execution of employee brand initiatives that are in sync with our brand’s essence and aspirations.
- Visual Mastery: Curate and manage our visual assets – logos, images, and design elements – to create an effective, distinct and memorable digital presence across all platforms for our employee brand to paint a consistent brand picture.
- Innovative Collaboration: Be a catalyst in brainstorming sessions, driving inventive ideas for brand engagement and promotion.
- Eventful Impact: Help plan and execute events that breathe life into our brand, spreading its influence far and wide.
- Message Integrity: Craft, review, and fine-tune materials to ensure they’re the embodiment of our employee brand’s voice and identity.
- Digital Diplomat: Skilfully manage our social media domains, nurturing our online brand persona with care and finesse.
- Metrics Connoisseur: Keep tabs on brand metrics, reporting on performance and helping us stay ahead of the curve.
- Team Player and Advocate: partner with the Business Units — as well as cross functional teams—to create and execute dynamic programming that will boost our employee brand’s impact across all of our platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- A grasp of branding principles and marketing concepts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools and software is an added advantage.
- Experience in public relations is an asset.
- Your passion for details is legendary, coupled with superb organizational and project management skills.
- You’re a born collaborator, thriving in team settings where ideas flow and synergies blossom.
- Your knowledge of social media platforms and their pivotal role in brand amplification.
- Previous experience in branding, marketing, or related roles would be an added asset. #LI-NA1
The base salary range for this position is $79,990 – $94,100 USD for US residents OR $76,755 – $90,300 CAD for Canadian residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits. Learn more about Tucows Benefits.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Tucows and its subsidiaries participate in the E-verify program for all US employees.
Learn more about Tucows, our businesses, culture and employee benefits on our site here.