SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We work with some of the world’s most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music, and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest-growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest-growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
About the role
- Inserts client and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time constraint
- Compiles, verifies accuracy and sorts information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviews data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Researches and obtains further information for incomplete documents
- Applies data program techniques and procedures
- Generates reports, stores completed work in designated locations and performs backup operations
- Scans documents and print files, when needed
- Maintains information confidentiality
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Complies with data integrity and security policies
- With at least 6 months data entry/ back office work experience
- With familiarity in Medical Terms
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experienced in using office equipment, like fax machines and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to detail Confidentiality
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.