Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the ASSOCIATE COPYWRITER at Headspace Health:
We’re looking for an Associate Copywriter to help with a range of creative projects in the Mindfulness and Healthcare space. You need to have an understanding of how copy helps people engage with a brand or product, and can strategically translate the values and virtues of Headspace across a variety of formats as we grow and expand. The right person for this role must have experience in an agency environment writing for world-class brands.
The ideal candidate should have outstanding written sensibility, a flair for sparkling copy, feel comfortable concepting projects big and small, who knows how to write like a human being, not a bot or corporate talking head. You should be comfortable and confident in your own writing, have a great mix of judgment, creative thinking, flexibility, a learning-mindset, and be passionate about our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. The successful candidate will be extremely comfortable handling multiple projects where speed and passion are as critical to success as excellence.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- You’ll brainstorm, concept, and write everything from campaigns and video scripts to emails and push notifications to web pages, social ads and more for our D2C and Health businesses
- Work closely with product managers, designers, producers and marketers across all internal teams to drive innovative thinking and deliver beautiful, engaging experiences that people love
- Respond to creative feedback, data, and analytics to iterate and prove copy based on what works and what doesn’t
- You have a good sense of humor and a desire to help make the world a healthier, happier place; you’re actively willing and able to experiment and stretch outside your comfort zone
- Successful track record building and influencing strong cross-functional relationships across multiple functions
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2+ years of professional writing experience for world-class brands, with 1+ year in an agency setting
- Proven success integrating feedback and tracking multiple deadlines cross-functionally
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities, switching back and forth seamlessly
- Effective communication skills when working with other disciplines to ensure messages are on-brand
- English, Creative Writing, or Journalism degree preferred
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.