Location: Remote — Americas
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens of millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As the App Launch Specialist, you will work with a global team of App Specialists in launching and supporting our beautiful mobile & TV apps. You will work with our largest customers & brands to deliver exceptional experiences for our 8.5+ million end-users. And you’ll partner closely with the Customer Success, Support, and Engineering teams to ensure we solve exciting and complex problems.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with our new and existing customers (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them set up and launch mobile and TV apps (no coding skills required)
- Support the customer through the app-building/update experience (troubleshooting, app status, customer education, etc)
- Maintain a meticulous, methodical app-setup process while working across multiple customers and app projects. Ensure the app’s progress is being tracked properly on our Task Management Software and any other we use to measure the team’s and individual’s performance
- Partner cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Be able to work on any request that comes from our sales team and CSM, including:
- Work on new app orders, update requests, and migrations (from other platforms to Uscreen).
- Review app assets, follow up with the clients, build the apps, and troubleshoot app issues.
- Manage app submission and approval with each app marketplace (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku)
- Use tools appropriately with technical guidance, seeking assistance when needed.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- If you balance both technical requirements and customer-facing activities throughout the process
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, ability to learn and apply new tools & applications.
- Able to follow all the team’s guidelines and best practices to set yourself up for success.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- If you are very organized and detail-oriented
- If you can follow the process and have fun doing it
- If you have the flexibility to adapt to our high-growth fast-changing environment.
- If you have 1+ year of experience working in a fully distributed remote team.
- 2+ years of experience with Customer Care, Support, Help Desk, or Customer Success representative is very welcome.
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- A growth mindset and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to excel and achieve
- Experience with online video or website hosting
- Experience with app development, or coding background
- Experience with Intercom & ClickUp
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We will compensate you competitively.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible Unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.