Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for driven, analytically-minded professionals to join the Growth Analytics team! Growth Analytics encompasses Marketing Analytics, Consumer Analytics, Merchant Product Analytics, and Operations Analytics teams. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, experimentation and activations necessary to build outstanding products and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to work cross-functionally, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult and ambiguous problems.
We’re currently hiring across these multiple teams:
Merchant Product Analytics focuses on leveraging data driven insights to build products for Affirm’s merchant network in order to drive top line growth and increase Affirm’s share of cart.
Merchant Operations Analytics focuses on analyzing post and pre acquisition merchant engagement with operations to drive strategy and analytics on agent tooling, improving servicing driven churn.
Fraud Operations Analytics focuses on analyzing fraud related consumer behavior to drive better efficiencies, lower losses and customer experience from servicing stand point.
What you’ll do
- Empower the organization with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to build and prioritize product, marketing & operational roadmaps
- Develop and execute end-to-end analytics roadmap by partnering closely with product, marketing, commercial, engineering and other teams to grow the Affirm network
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business priorities, formulate and execute end-to-end analytics workflow that includes defining critical metrics, data instrumentation and gathering, experimentation, analysis, and building meaningful dashboards and forecasts
- Translate analytical outcomes and results into compelling narratives/presentations for multiple levels of leadership
- Improve the overall efficiency of the team through automation and implementation of best practices
- Coach a team of analysts and senior analysts
What we look for
- 5+ years of proven ability in an analytical role
- Strong social skills and experience managing and collaborating on cross-functionally projects
- Experience with simultaneously balancing multiple workstreams and prioritizing team’s roadmap
- Experience pulling and joining large data sets with SQL and performing analysis using tools such as Python, Notebooks, R, or Excel
- Ability to start with an ambiguous problem, deconstruct it into tangible steps, and work towards an impactful solution
- Proficiency in communicating research and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design
- Willingness to go out of you way to help teammates
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Previous experience in guiding junior analysts
Location – Remote U.S.