Stuart (DPD Group) is a sustainable 🌱 last-mile logistics company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission 🚀
We are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience.
Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 3000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 700+ employees with 90+ nationalities working across France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹, Poland 🇵🇱, Portugal 🇵🇹, Spain 🇪🇸 and the U.K. 🇬🇧
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision 🙌
Let’s talk about the Analytics Engineering Team ⭐️
The Engineering Analytics team belongs to the Data Department. Our vision is to enable a data-driven decision-making culture at Stuart. We want to reduce the lead time to insight into the company by ensuring the availability, reliability, and accessibility of the data across all teams and countries at Stuart. We serve all team’s analytical needs by integrating new data points in our data lake and building gold-standards models in our data warehouse as well as testing and documenting them.
As an Analytics Engineer, you will get to know everything about Stuart’s key products and projects from a data standpoint. You will also be expanding your expertise in building performing data pipelines and models and learning how to apply software engineering best practices to analytics (powered by dbt). By joining us, you will become a Data Specialist able to empower and guide anyone using data at Stuart 🚀
This role is also a great opportunity for you to get familiar with and manipulate any kind of data (really!): geographical, operational, weather, financial, marketing, HR, and many more. You will be reporting to Camille, Analytics Engineering Manager.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Build data pipelines, model data in our data warehouse and occasionally build relevant dashboards to serve analysts, data scientists and any business stakeholder analytical needs,
- Manage small to big data projects end-to-end, from requirement gathering to fostering adoption of the newly created data assets,
- Foster data discovery by writing down comprehensive documentation for all our data models and metrics definitions,
- Advise various stakeholders on data generation, data modeling or reporting automation,
- Maintain existing data models and provide data support by participating in on-duty rotations during weekdays,
- Bring your ideas to our Data Platform engineers to improve our Data toolkit and internal processes.
What do we need from you? 😎
- 1+ years of experience working with SQL and data warehousing,
- 1+ years of experience working with Python and its relevant data analysis modules (pandas, numpy, matplotlib, …etc.),
- 1+ year of experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Knowledge of Git and some experience coding as part of a team,
- Sense of ownership and ability to manage projects from A to Z with great autonomy,
- A natural affinity for structure and automation,
- Fluency in English
Our Data stack is made up of AWS S3, Redshift, Fivetran, dbt, Airflow, Castor. Previous experience using these tools is a big plus.
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- Family-friendly work-life balance – work from home and flexible hours.🏡
- Option to work remotely anywhere in Spain, France, UK, Poland, Portugal and Italy.
- Ticket Restaurant by Edenred (€11 daily ) 🥗
- Unlimited access to Udemy for all your learning and development needs 📚
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks 🎓
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! Wellness Allowance (€40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class 🧘
- Private healthcare provided by Sanitas 🧑⚕️
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes 💪
At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects and easily measure their impact 🙌
Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status 💙
Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Team is international coming from across the world 🌍 We kindly ask you to please submit your CV and application in English so that it can be reviewed correctly (unless the job posting is in a language other than English). Thank you 🤗