🏆 What is the opportunity?
At cargo.one, we are bringing instant-confirmation, online bookings to air cargo. We are the leading digital marketplace for air freight, and the easiest way to book cargo online. In the Partnerships team, it is our mission to help our partners succeed in their digitalization (and digital sales) journey from day one.
In the role of Airline Growth Associate you are directly impacting cargo.one’s growth. You will own, manage and grow our relationships with our airline partners. More than 22 partners are currently live, including large global airlines like Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Air Canada and Etihad, and we are fast expanding.
This is a unique, entrepreneurial and highly diverse opportunity to be driving the digitalization of air freight and logistics in a fast-growing company backed by leading Venture Capital firms including Index and Bessemer. You will work closely with our airline partners across seniority levels, and with our Product, Sales, Marketing and Analytics teams to achieve exponential growth for our partners.
We foster a positive, diverse, hard-working and feedback-heavy culture, with a strong dose of playfulness. Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
🌍 You can work from (almost) anywhere. From Cape Town to Canada, you can decide where you’d like to be based from this growing list of countries. We are a remote company, but regularly meet in person, too.
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing:
- Own the P&L of a portfolio of airline partners and manage their success on the platform.
- Lead new airline integrations. Set strategies, goals and develop initiatives that drive growth.
- Define and execute a growth roadmap, including product development initiatives and market launches.
- Be a trusted digital advisor to our partners, guiding them through their digital transformation journey.
- Work with our Product, Sales, Marketing & Analytics teams to deliver the best partner experience.
- Travel the world to visit and build relationships with our partners from Canada to Singapore.
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need:
- You have 3-5 years of strategy consulting experience or commercial roles in airlines or logistics with a proven track record of project leadership and driving change.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and are energized by fast-paced environment solving complex issues.
- You are data-driven, using data and your analytical skills to gain actionable insights that drive your activities and recommendations is second nature to you.
- You bring the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships both internal teams and external partners across levels of seniority. You understand change processes and how to accelerate them.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Additional languages are a strong plus.
We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one, what can you expect?
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with room for fast career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that is changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- Work remotely with many in-person meetings and great company get-togethers.