SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking an Affiliate Success Manager to ignite collaborations with our network of Ambassadors.
Since launching our Nomad Insurance in 2019, our affiliates have been pivotal to SafetyWing’s growth. We crafted an in-house ambassador program rooted in authenticity and simplicity, now driving over 35% of sales. This program features partners like coworking spaces, travel bloggers, and visa agencies. We’re seeking an Affiliate Success Manager to empower and support our Ambassadors.
💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Nurturing and expanding our portfolio of top Ambassadors by coordinating monthly collaboration with them and assisting them in increasing their affiliate earnings;
- Running campaigns and creative incentives to (re)-engage our registered Ambassadors, such as sponsorships, challenges and affiliate success stories;
- Monitoring affiliate sales weekly and identifying growth and decreases in revenues from Ambassadors;
- Support the launch and development of our new and existing products by identifying the successful partners in our portfolio and leading projects together;
- Taking ownership of the sponsorships strategy both for the acquisition of new Ambassadors (our “rising stars” that have great potential) and existing Ambassadors;
- Facilitating projects between our portfolio of Ambassadors and our internal team, within and beyond the partnerships department, by getting to know our partners individually and through data analysis.
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Has a track record in affiliate marketing, partnership management, or digital marketing and understands affiliate management platforms and tools;
- Excels in building and nurturing relationships with a diverse range of partners;
- Can effectively monitor affiliate data and design strategic campaigns to engage and grow our Ambassadors;
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and is proficient with digital tools related to affiliate management;
😀 We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet;
- Think for themselves instead of copying others;
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure;
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas;
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems;
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work environment – work from anywhere globally.
- Competitive compensation.
- Global coverage with Remote Health and Nomad Insurance.
- A minimum of 20 days of compensated time off each year.
- Referral bonus – an incentive program rewarding you for helping us find exceptional talent to join our team.
- Opportunity to unlock more benefits as your tenure with SafetyWing grows.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!