Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Manager, Accounting, you’ll …
- Assist in managing the full cycle general ledger financial close process and related activities to ensure complete and accurate financials in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assist in all close processes including AP, Payroll, Prepaids, Fixed Assets, Accruals, Fluxes, etc.
- Ensure financial statements are audit-ready and actively aid in managing our audit with our external auditors.
- Assist with the informational requirements for tax filings required by city, state and federal governments.
- Assist with the development, documentation and maintenance of corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls for Webflow.
- Improve and streamline our accounting processes by driving automations and implementing new systems
- Manage and mentor direct reporting personnel.
- Support key business stakeholders and work cross functionally with Legal, IT, Engineering, Product, HR, and outside consultants.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as our Manager, Accounting if you:
- Have an active CPA license and possess strong understanding of US GAAP
- Have experience in public accounting
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Are passionate about building from the ground up
- Are a detail-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
- Have experience managing a month-end close process and team
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Netsuite.
- Have experience automating processes
- Have strong communication skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn Customer Trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Accountant and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.