Roboflow believes that computer vision is a foundational technology that will transform nearly every industry. We currently have over 100,000 users, including half of the Fortune 100. Roboflow has enabled our customers to accelerate cancer research, conduct experiments in space, accelerate the world’s transition to green energy, and improve the retail experience (to name just a few!) with world-altering technology. You’ll be an essential part of driving revenue growth from that adoption.
We’ve built a small yet effective Sales team, and we’re hiring an account executive to complement the current team. We’ve developed the beginnings of a repeatable process, and you’ll be key in scaling the capability.
What You’ll Do
To continue hitting our ambitious goals, you’ll own deals from start to finish. This includes collaborating with our SDRs to qualify inbound leads and strategically prospecting into target accounts. You’ll be managing multiple deals concurrently, navigating org structures, and helping alleviate our prospects’ pain by showing the possibility, value, and impact of computer vision with Roboflow.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have a key hand in shaping the sales process. That includes an eagerness to identify what’s working, creating collateral to support the process, and iterating. You enjoy not only helping customers succeed but building processes.
Who you’ll work with
As an Account Executive, you’ll partner directly with our Head of Sales, CEO, and Field Engineering to scale adoption into customer accounts. You’ll also collaborate with Marketing around various campaigns and share customer feedback with Product. Finally, you’ll mentor our SDRs and lead the charge as you prospect into new accounts.
You’ll be one of the first 30 people on our team, meaning your input is valuable not only in helping our customers but also in refining the product, building scalable sales processes, and shaping our culture.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and qualify leads (with our SDRs) and develop them into high-value opportunities.
- Build relationships with our prospects and customers, including executives in your accounts, to help understand their needs and simplify closing a deal.
- Close deals efficiently: Increasing our ACV and compressing our sales cycles.
- Prospect into new accounts and expand existing ones.
- Keep our CRM up to date (customer info, deal size, deal status), so we can forecast and improve our sales process.
- Work with technical stakeholders, including executives, to identify opportunities to accelerate the adoption of computer vision in their business with Roboflow.
- Collaborate with the rest of our team (product, marketing) to identify new features and messaging to increase the value and use of Roboflow.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of closing experience.
- Experience managing end-to-end SaaS sales cycles at a previous startup.
- A track record of success in consistently building pipeline and hitting your number.
- Previous experience preferred in developer tools, cloud infrastructure, machine learning, and/or business intelligence tooling.
- A solution-based approach to selling and the ability to manage a sales process. Excellent presentation and listening skills, organization, and contact management capabilities.
- A hands-on approach to learning technical concepts and leading technical discussions internally and externally with stakeholders of all levels.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn as our product and sales process evolves.