Our Account Executives attract and close new vet clinics and hospitals to drive the growth of PetDesk. In this remote role, you’ll manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, using a solution-based sales approach and leveraging critical partners in product and marketing to drive deals through the customer engagement process. On top of prospecting your leads, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing inbound leads and leads sourced by the Sales Development team nationwide. A successful AE will leverage their credibility and rapport to advise, educate, and sell PetDesk products and services, cross-sell our other partnered brands, and offer value regarding the veterinary industry on every phone call.
Account Executives participate in a 2-month internal training program
- 8-day intensive instruction on the veterinary industry, prospects, and personas
- 3-5 weeks working as a sales opener, making outbound calls and receiving semi-weekly classroom-style instruction
- 2-week intensive instruction on advanced PetDesk topics
- After that, AEs manage a full-cycle pipeline
Apply if you’re excited to:
- Prospect, initiate, and nurture relationships to generate new business
- Prepare and present tailored product demonstrations to the unique needs of practice owners and managers
- Perform outbound activities to build a revenue pipeline
- Accurately capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system to support forecasting around readiness and timeliness
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
- Connect with and sell veterinary clinics a software platform that helps connect with their clients and ultimately give animals the best care possible
- 2+ years’ experience in full-cycle inside sales SaaS experience
- 2+ years’ experience working within a CRM (specifically Salesforce)
- Proven experience of accurate forecasting and hitting revenue targets (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, specifically phone manners (PetDesk sales are 99% virtual sales)
- Strong work ethic, with a positive attitude who can implement feedback
- Natural problem solver. Clearly and concisely articulates problems and solutions
- Extra credit for experience in the veterinary industry!
Benefits & Perks
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (80-90% covered by employer)
- Employer HSA contribution with HDHP
- 401(k) match up to 3.5%
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off & 13 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual Stipend for Learning and Development
Petvisor is the parent company of a family of brands that includes PetDesk, Vetstoria, WhiskerCloud, Kontak, and Groomer.io. Petvisor equips veterinary practices and pet services businesses with a suite of mobile-enabled tools, facilitating better communication, service, and client retention. The company’s innovative approach supports over 10,000 veterinary clinics, 400 grooming facilities, and over 20 million pet parents globally.
We are an equal opportunity and strive for a culture where everyone feels empowered to celebrate their whole, authentic selves at work. We encourage varied approaches and points of view to cultivate an inclusive workplace where difference is valued. Diversity fuels innovation and strengthens our bond with our customers and the communities we serve.
Our recruiting process is rooted in “Who: The A Method of Hiring” and consists of an average 2-week hiring timeline. This standardized interview process allows candidates to answer the same questions, experience the same process, and ensure a fair performance review from multiple perspectives.
Please, no external recruiters—candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate how we manage job applicants’ data. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you agree to our use and processing of your data as required.