* Please do not apply to this job if you are not physically located in one of the following countries – United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Russia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, France, Romania or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach visual design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented 3D designers to join our team and work on producing assets across our products. We have introduced a new visual style featuring simple but beautiful 3D illustrations and animations, helping our users to easily understand actions and features of our products.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
- Create delightful assets as part of our Brand Studio across our product range, marketing comms, and social media channels
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create assets as part of our Brand Studio across our product range supporting the Product and Marketing teams.
- Work with other designers and product owners to ensure high quality delivery
- Building and pushing visual quality and creativity both on static and animated 3D illustrations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years experience as a visual or 3D designer
- A portfolio and/or reel highlighting your best work
- Ability to move fast and keep high quality level
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality
- Strong experience creating and animating 3D assets, ideally using Cinema 4D
NICE TO HAVE
- Design or technical degree
- Work for tech company, start-ups, and/or creative agencies
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription