Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. Today, more than ever these businesses are struggling to survive. Our mission is to help small businesses grow, make their lives easier and their businesses more efficient. We automate commerce for these businesses, so they can spend more time growing and less time dealing with operational hassles. Our SaaS platform processes over $7B of GMV each year and powers over 5,000 ecommerce companies. If you’re passionate about solving real-world problems, building cool $hit and helping small businesses win, come join us!
Webgility is fully remote in the United States with offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Indore, India. We embrace flexibility and you can work from anywhere in the US.
Why Work for Us
We’re a fast-paced company with a diverse team of smart, ambitious and fun people. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers because we’re not happy with the status quo. We empower our teams with data, tools and big ideas so they can truly transform their careers. We offer many opportunities for professional growth and we’re not shy to express ourselves and our creativity. We’re a group of diverse professionals located across the US and India.
At Webgility, we value strong, positive relationships within our teams, our customer base, business partners and our communities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for customers and technology, but also be a strong communicator willing to collaborate. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in fast-paced environments with competing priorities, excited by collaboration and driven to solve problems for small businesses!
The impact you will make
- You’ll work with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Customer Success) to establish growth strategies to support Webgility’s revenue goals.
- You’ll plan and execute digital campaigns that excite our audience about the potential of our products to solve their problems.
- You’ll create, manage, experiment and measure campaigns for lead generation, MQLs, SQLs and revenue pipeline.
- You’ll focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- You’ll analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- You’ll prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from digital marketing channels.
- You’ll help manage the website.
- You’ll run a/b tests and other experiments to improve conversion rates and increase sales.
Who you are
- You’re highly collaborative, well-organized, tech-savvy, and analytical.
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You have a passion for helping businesses and have a deep sense of customer empathy.
- You love learning and are constantly looking to identify the next trend in the industry.
- You have a keen eye for detail and impeccable communication skills.
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of proven experience in growth/digital marketing
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Hootsuite (or other social media management tools)
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Exposure to Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead gen and nurture programs for B2B audience.
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Experience with SaaS product marketing a strong plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.