Innovators like Notion, Better Mortgage, Zapier, Intercom, and Nextdoor have saved millions on our platform. We just raised back-to-back Series A and B funding rounds for a total of $67.1M in (TechCrunch article here), and our revenue growth is something rarely seen.
About The Role
We are looking for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to join our growing marketing team and effectively own, manage and optimize our online presence across all properties, platforms and channels.
As the 3rd hire on the team, you will work closely with the VP of Marketing and Content Marketing Manager to build a stable and dynamic digital infrastructure that will allow us to devise campaigns that drive awareness amongst our target market and deliver a seamless and intuitive online experience across our website, landing pages, digital properties and more.
This role requires expertise in a slew of various marketing technologies and approaches – CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, landing page tools, audience development, conversion optimization, A/B testing, marketing analytics, paid advertising, and more. You will be a key contributor to developing and maintaining relationships with agencies with a focus on scale and quality.
What You’ll Work On
- Plan, manage and execute the digital marketing strategy based on pre-defined KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with sales and partnerships to strategize full-funnel digital programs across paid search, organic, IRL and programmatic channels.
- Ideate, build, launch and manage email marketing campaigns, newsletters and other external correspondence to our broad ecosystem of customers, partners, investors, etc.
- Regularly test, evaluate, report, and measure results of ongoing campaigns to continuously improve conversion rates.
- Provide regular updates to broader team(s) and leadership on progress of digital programs and action items based on analysis.
- Support the planning, building, and execution of A/B testing across ad copy, creatives, landing pages, and various touch points throughout the marketing & sales funnel
- Analyze our website, social properties and other owned properties to identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, ideally in a B2B, SaaS, tech environment
- Technically proficient and deep experience and understanding of various marketing technologies (Hubspot, Google Analytics, Zoom, WordPress, Figma, Sprout Social, Unbounce, Optimizely, Knak, Hootsuite)
- Experience in managing campaigns on various digital advertising platforms across highly competitive markets
- Solid knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM,A/B and multivariate testing, Google Analytics and Google tag manager.
- A Data driven and analytical mindset
- Critical thinking, creativity and problem solving skills- with the ability to investigate and get to the bottom of an issue
- Demonstrated ability to continually learn and keep up with industry changes
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, cross-team setting
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player
Tropic is on a mission to transform procurement for a world that runs on software. Everyone hates buying B2B SaaS, so we are automating the process. We provide data, tools and services to automate procurement for tech-forward companies, saving them money and time. We are a mission driven team that lives by our 5 core values : fight for fairness, hustle responsibly, execute, pull back the curtain and stay open to new concepts.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- 401k plan with company matching
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non birthing parents
- Flexible vacation and holiday time off
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Remote first work environment
- Office hub in NYC
- Virtual & in person meet ups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.