How to find a remote job and work remotely
Do you want to work from anywhere in the world or from the comfort of your living room?
If you answered “YES”, this course is perfect for you!
We bring you a complete step by step guide for guaranteed success.
Throughout this course, you will learn all the secrets you need to land a successful and fulfilling remote job that you love.
In this course, we will share with you everything we have learned during the last 8 years working and recruiting remotely, and the life experiences from senior remote workers and recruiters that most people and companies don’t share.
This course is for you if you are willing to spend a few hours and ask yourself some hard questions about
- What you like
- What you are good at
- Your short and long term goals
- Your personal and professional skills
And using that information, we will guide you through the entire process to plan your remote success
- We will help you create a killer resume
- help you plan a successful elevator pitch
- Find and apply to the most suitable remote jobs
- Prepare you for remote job interviews
This course will cover everything you need to know and has all the information and knowledge you need to find a well-paid and fulfilling job in an established remote company.
Every chapter has practical exercises to help you figure out your journey and by the end of the course we dedicated an entire chapter where we share everything we wish we knew when we first started that will save you a lot of hard work and a lot of money.
We will provide real examples and tips for you to replicate.
By the end of the course, you will have already applied to several job positions and be on your way to achieve your goals.
We want you to know that you can work remotely and have a healthy and balanced life with some simple changes, and those small adjustments will have a huge impact in your professional and personal life.
What Will I Learn?
- Extracting Your Expertise: We will help you to TRULY understanding your expertise and guide you to apply with confidence to any remote job.
- Reprogramming For Success: Real professional success takes years to achieve and countless failures. We will show you how to create a mindset for faster implementation and results.
- Best Community On The Planet: Our students join a worldwide community (over 100,000 strong) of people just like them; cheering them on to their next level DAILY! Plus, an intimate group where we share special weekly tips and follow up on your success!
- Curated Job Recommendations: By the end of the course we will evaluate your skills and personal goals and using that information send you first hand curated job recommendations.
Topics for this course
Welcome to the course00:3:06
What is remote work00:2:39
Pros and Cons: Is remote work for you?00:6:30
Why companies hire remote workers00:7:06
Exercises and worksheets00:00:28
Finding a skill and mastering it
Learning one skill at a time00:5:35
What are you good at00:3:02
Valuable skills to work remotely00:6:53
Different kinds of remote jobs
Different approaches to working remotely00:4:01
Most common remote jobs00:5:39
Using your current skills to find a remote job00:5:29
How much does remote work pay00:6:30
Setting your rates as a self-employed00:4:42
Create a killer resume
Don’t be generic: Finding your purpose00:4:42
Goals and plans00:6:36
Creating a portfolio00:9:31
The perfect resume00:13:37
Finding remote jobs
Best platforms to find a job00:4:01
How to use Workew00:4:35
How to avoid job scams00:7:13
Most common scams00:2:20
Applying for a remote position
Figuring out your ideal client00:3:35
The Pitch: Presenting your skillset00:3:34
Successful cover letter00:4:01
Creating a resume and cover letter on canva00:4:45
Finding jobs with Google Alerts00:2:33
Collect contacts from the Internet00:4:30
Your job interview
Most common interview questions00:2:11
Finding common ground with the company00:1:28
Prove you are worth it00:5:29
Job offer negotiation00:4:23
Why you are not getting any replies00:6:02
Should you sign a contract00:4:05
Working remotely guide
Setting your work and life balance00:8:28
Working on the move00:4:47
Best tools for remote workers00:00:52
Getting paid and sending money online00:2:21
Paying taxes as a remote worker00:2:26
About the instructors
Antonio and Marina thought me so much. I have been working for the same company for 10 years so I had no idea about where and how to start looking for a remote job and this course was the perfect step by step guide that I needed.
Thank you for answering all my questions and being so patience with me through the process.
The classes are engaging and makes the information easier to digest. The support and help during and after the course made me feel so much more confident on my skills. Thank you so much!