We are the largest YouTube brand in the world, renowned for our seemingly impossible creative ingenuities. At MrBeast, we attribute much of our success to putting our four foundational pillars of viral content above everything else: IRL Comedy, Spectacles, General Good, and Philanthropy. Our YouTube presence boasts 6 channels, 200 million subscribers, 20 billion video views, and a 501c3 accredited charity.
It takes a team of the world’s best to stay cutting edge in an ephemeral culture. Therefore, we are looking for obsessive people that are smart and well versed in content creation. These individuals will not only fit in with our company values, but they will also be curious, ambitious, fearless, self-starters that push the limits of what was once thought of as impossible.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our innovative team, we would love to chat with you!
About the Role
This is currently a remote, part-time freelance role on the Ideation team. Keyword Strategists are key to fueling ideation. They are internet savants, puzzle solvers, scientists, and conduits for all things trending. While they are inspired by their research, they must also have a unique ability to understand that video virality is purposeful.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable discovering new trends, topics, keywords, and keyphrases relevant to the YouTube audience. They will be pitching new research projects directly to the Head of Ideation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research trends, topics, keywords, and keyphrases relative to the YouTube algorithm
- Pitch deeper dive research projects to the Head of Ideation for approval
- Work with the ideation team day to day to facilitate required research
What makes you a fit:
- Previous experience in YouTube preferred
- SEO writing and research experience preferred
- Knowledge of influencers/creators and current video trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Humility- you will need to have a willingness to learn and grow. We need to be able to mold and teach you
- Willingness to be a part of a team- this role requires strong communication skills and the ability to change directions quickly