ModSquad is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Workforce Scheduler to join us!
This role will provide staffing optimization analysis and scheduling support to our management and Mod teams. The ideal Workforce Scheduler will work to ensure our partners are happy, execute tasks promptly, and provide insights based on data.
Standard business hours
Negotiable based on experience
What you will do:
- Ensure schedules are generated and updated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources.
- Interface with operational management to understand the fast-changing business needs and make updates where necessary.
- Ensure data integrity within WFM and scheduling systems.
- Study department work, vacation, and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for planning purposes.
- Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios.
Desired Skills and Experience – Who you are:
- Must have 2+ years of workforce scheduling or planning experience in a call center environment.
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software (IEX, Nice, Aspect, etc.) suite is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency with Excel (advanced – intermediate level) and Google Sheets.
- Excellent analytical skillswith carefully honed written and visual communication skills.
- Understand Call Center Operations, contact flow, and knowledge of support center fundamentals.
- Understand Real-Time Adherence and how it relates to Service Level goals.
- See problems as challenges and can use your analytical skills to prepare insights, adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- ModSquad is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport