From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role:
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a senior web-native role leading our online presence’s web strategy and roadmap. As a product leader, you’ll partner with a cross-functional team of designers and marketers across the Web, Marketing and Content teams to design and build Fivetran.com.
Working in partnership with Design and Marketing, you will build a strategic vision to devise and deliver on quarterly and yearly roadmaps for Fivetran’s web presences. You’ll drive meaningful business growth through maximizing traffic, engagement, and conversion. This role would work with a large group of internal stakeholders to translate marketing and product strategies into web experiences and touch points that easily attract, engage and convert prospects through the buyer’s journey.
Reporting into Design, you will be joining a creative data-oriented team, responsible for uniting cross-functional efforts, problem-solving and delivering the best creative work possible.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be partnering with our web design manager to set and drive strategy and vision for fivetran.com
- Help develop and expand our information architecture, SEO strategy, content and editorial direction and strategic roadmaps
- Own and drive business metrics and goals in partnership with product marketing and demand gen, leveraging our web presence as a demand generation conversion channel, and sharing results with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Empower an experimentation approach to balance the delight of our experiences with their ability to drive conversion
- Partner with peer leaders who are accountable for design systems, art direction, and illustration, while ensuring our users and their ability to succeed across our web presence are central to our plans
- Execute and own high level strategic website experiences from initial concept through launch, including success measurement and tracking to key business metrics
- Lead, synthesize and present user research to stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and devise comprehensive, integrated digital strategies
- Drive prioritization conversations with business partners
- Drive best practices related to project management, organizational structure, team capacity and interaction models, managing communication with all stakeholders
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Conviction in the web as a storytelling medium that can drive user success and business outcomes
- Experience working closely with performance marketing
- Empathy with and support for the disciplines of design and web technology, and the ways to successfully engage those skills to shine while driving roadmaps and decisions that have a foundation in data
- A tenacity for moving quickly on new, green-field projects while steadfastly delivering on long-term roadmaps
- Intuition and empathy to gather consensus amongst different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Have a track record of building and executing programs from scratch and measuring their impact
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU’s – every employee is granted RSU’s when they walk in the door