Over 70,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
As the Manager, Web you will build and empower the development team responsible for our marketing and support website (1Password.com). You will help craft our vision and make it a reality through creative engineering and by identifying solutions to hard problems. You will be responsible for tactical execution by the team, helping to coordinate activities such as sprint planning, design reviews, and project planning.
You’ll also be responsible for hiring and training world-class talent for your team.
An ever increasing number of individuals, families, and businesses are using 1Password every day, and 1Password needs to scale accordingly. Come help us build the backbone of 1Password!
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience managing cross-team projects.
- Effective project management and prioritisation skills.
- Previous experience managing teams of high performing developers.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive, healthy team environment in which everyone is supported, encouraged, and meaningfully challenged to do great work.
- A readiness to roll up your sleeves and get to work on technical challenges.
What you can expect:
- Manage engineers and develop engineering leads. Foster an environment of innovation, execution, and collaboration.
- Recruit and hire strong engineers into the team with support from leadership.
- Work to scope and plan key deliverables for projects and initiatives with the team. Drive execution with an emphasis on iterations and deliverables, quality, speed, and communication.
- Provide technical leadership to developers both in your team and across the engineering organization.