Uscreen is a growing video monetization SaaS company with an amazing global team. We’re currently giving our website a full makeover, and with that comes a grand task of updating imagery across our social media, landing pages, pdfs… You name it – we need it.
This position is best fitted for someone who wants to dedicate themself exclusively to us, ideally full-time. If you’re married to freelancing and are leaning towards part-time, we are open to that. However, the amount of time you’re able to allocate to us per week will play a big role in our final decision. We require a good amount of design for this year, and we need to move fast.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, and constantly developing, ready to take constructive criticism and use it to grow. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our design direction is – bold imagery, human-centric, crips lines, and considering we’re a SaaS, we naturally use a good variety of devices in our design. Think: Squarespace.
To get a better idea of what we need, check out our website: www.uscreen.tv. We’re working with an amazing freelance designer who’s helping us define our brand. Our homepage and OTT Overview page are fully updated, and we are in love with that style. If you check other pages, you’ll see that the images simply don’t match the new direction, and one of your tasks would be to help us expedite the website imagery update. Besides the website, we want to implement the new style of imagery across our social media, give our case studies a facelift, diversify sales and marketing material. etc.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- 4+ years of working experience in graphics design
- 1+ years of experience in web design (good to have but not a dealbreaker)
- Must speak English clearly and be easy to understand (preferably fluent)
- Must be a true team player, welcoming all feedback
- Must follow clear direction and respect deadlines
- A strong and diverse portfolio
- A fully functional workstation and quiet working space
- Able to overlap a few hours per day with our Washington DC-based team – from 8 AM to noon EDT at a minimum.
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We are open to freelance or part-time as long as you can dedicate good focused high-quality design for us at least 30 hours per week.
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours from 8 AM to noon EDT at a minimum.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Budget for co-working space
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
HOW TO APPLY:
We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
APPLY HERE – https://forms.gle/1N6hNjUKGnQ37q4n6