Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for an Analytics Manager to join the Twilio Web team. You’re joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, and engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
This is an excellent opportunity to build the toolkit to analyze millions of users.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and is passionate about systems, data analytics and behavioral analysis.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to distill key takeaways quickly.
- You are a fluent technical translator. You present data and insights in approachable terms for your audience in compelling way to influence marketing decisionsExperience running experiments and validating hypotheses
- Experience with SQL and python
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience Data Wrangling from different sources like Heap, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc
- Experience building propensity models using historical data is a plus
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Background in consumer analytics or business operations is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant experience
As the Analytics Manager, you will focus on improving the performance and enhancing the customer experience of Twilio.com through analysis of the website, partnership with our product managers and insights into business goals.
- BE AN OWNER: You will also define website KPIs, build out dashboards, report on top of funnel traffic and web engagement, create taxonomy, and drive action through insights on web behavior.
- DRAW THE OWL: This role will span a wide range of responsibilities, including analyzing data in Heap, Google Analytics, and with SQL, producing data visualizations in Tableau, and running a cadence of meetings on web performance.
- BE BOLD: You’ll support a variety of strategic initiatives spanning experimentation, international expansion, user journey optimization, etc.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.