ModSquad, the global provider of on-demand digital engagement services, is seeking a VP of Human Resources (People Operations).
We have an immediate opportunity for an individual to provide leadership in galvanizing and servicing our network of 10,000+ Mods and executing the human resources strategy of the worldwide organization. You’ll report to the Chief Operating Officer and be an integral part of our leadership team.
The company has operation centers in Austin, Northern California, and Northern Ireland with business operations in Costa Rica, San Francisco, New York, and London.
This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States, with preference given to those candidates that are near an operations center.
What you will do:
- Lead the team charged with recruiting, engaging and supporting our worldwide Mod network of remote customer support agents, moderators, community managers and social media specialists.
- Work with our leadership team to fulfill company vision, culture, and values for the company
- Develop and implement training programs for managers and employees to encourage development and take full advantage of resources
- Partner with vendors and other departments (services, accounting, legal and insurance) to optimize payroll, compliance, and benefits
- Expand visibility for the organization’s personnel and cultivate a sense of community with a geographically distributed workforce by hosting events, sessions, and parties in real and virtual environments
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards
Who you are:
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership experience in human resources, crowdsourcing, and the gig economy
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or Masters degree a plus
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), with worldwide language proficiency a plus
- Experience identifying employee knowledge gaps and creating and delivering training to meet those needs
- Experience managing the recruiting, onboarding and training processes at a high-growth company
- Ability to cultivate a highly distributed and diverse workforce
- Experience with social networking in a professional capacity
- Able to quickly learn and master third-party software solutions for company and People Ops functions
- Sense of humor and a love for being a part of innovation and building networks
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.