TodayTix Group, TTG, is the global e-commerce leader for cultural experiences. Founded in 2013 by Broadway veterans Brian Fenty and Merritt Baer, TTG designs frictionless e-commerce experiences via innovative product design and industry-leading technology.
Through its powerful consumer matchmaking technology and expansive portfolio of brands, including TodayTix, Goldstar, and Secret Cinema, TTG has an intimate understanding of its millions of customers. We optimize partner relationships by providing unparalleled access to engaged audiences to generate meaningful revenue, and transform the way tickets are sold. With an ever-expanding global network of theatres, producers, and cultural institutions, frictionless technology, and vast data and insights, TTG is at the forefront of the digital transformation of culture.
We are seeking outstanding applicants of all backgrounds to join our team to bring new voices, talent, and perspectives to the table. We encourage all to apply.
About The Role:
TodayTix Group is seeking a VP of Operations and Sales, Goldstar to run our national supply team. Goldstar is an industry leading primary ticket sales marketplace that is dedicated to making live entertainment more accessible. We work directly with thousands of theatres, comedians, musicians, magicians, food festivals and all kinds of live entertainment. Besides our apps and website, we power a number of other large “name brand” marketplaces including TodayTix regionally.
Sitting on the Goldstar Executive Leadership Team and reporting to the Brand’s General Manager, we are looking for a high performing leader to manage our supply team, develop new and novel ways to acquire supply in the live events ticketing space at scale, and ensure that our overall operation runs efficiently. This position will focus on developing strong relationships with our industry partners and ensure that our sales operations are second to none.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a proven record of building GTM strategies and teams from scratch and is up for an inspiring challenge: you will be tasked with growing and expanding this function at an established brand with loyal partners and customers. At Goldstar, we bring all kinds of live entertainment to folks that want to go out and explore interesting experiences that they may not even know exist. If this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note: this is a full time role that can be performed remotely or in the office. Qualified candidates must be based in the US. For those based in the greater NYC area, when it comes to determining whether to work in the office, remotely, or a mix of both, we empower our teams to design what works best for them.
The salary range for this role is $180k – $250k plus additional incentives. Salary ranges are determined by competitive market data for our size, stage, industry, experience and location of the applicant, and our internal salary banding, which is reviewed bi-annually.
We aim to be as transparent, equitable, and fair as possible. Qualified candidates and our Talent Acquisition team will discuss salary and benefits in the initial conversation, and final salary will be determined after candidates complete the interview process. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at TTG fall healthily throughout the range based on the above factors.
To learn about the Perks and Benefits in addition to salary, please check out our “Good to Know” section!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop GTM for various verticals that report to you, focusing on short-term goals while building long-term plans to capture market share
- Set revenue and KPI expectations, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing at each phase of the sales cycle
- Explore novel opportunities to increase our supply through various partnerships and integrations.
- Develop segmentation and contact strategy for our portfolio of partners
- Train your team on the differentiated value of TTG products and services, and ensure that we have a consultative sales approach with our partners
- Work closely with our Head of Brand Marketing to create a plan to market to our event organizers at scale using CRM and digital marketing assets
- Work closely with our Product team to ensure that partners have a seamless connectivity experience and develop new products and services to meet their needs and increase the value of TTG in the marketplace
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- The ability to create and communicate business value through data, and develop strong business cases and ROI models
- Successful account management, problem solving and relationship building experience
- Strong operations and business planning background. Focus on measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Familiarity with project management and sales pipelines tools. Experience with Monday and FreshSales a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
- Background in matrixed organization, or in managing multiple product lines at the same time
Good to Know:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits and perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
-Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
-Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
-Life and disability insurance
-Paid Parental Leave
-Generous 401(k) Matching
-Flexible Paid Time Off
-Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
-Annual Professional Growth Budget
-Employee donation matching
-Employee Referral Program
-Work From Home budget
-Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.