Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client’s sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
Our VP of Investor Relations will have experience in investor relations for private and/or public companies and be very comfortable engaging with existing and potential new investors and shareholders. They will lead the company’s communication and positioning to the investment community. This cross-functional role will partner with many groups across the company, including Legal, Finance, Marketing, and Product, to unify company messaging to our investors.
What You Will Do:
- Lead Forter’s Investor Relations by developing and executing a strategy to build relationships with existing investors while identifying and marketing to new potential investors and sell-side analysts
- Work with management to distill Forter’s story for external stakeholders
- Support the preparation of content including presentations, board materials and investor decks
- Serve as the point of contact with the investment community in responding to inquiries. Articulate Forter’’s mission, strategies, financial and operational results and business & strategic vision. Communicate feedback and perceptions to executive management as appropriate
- Support development of the investor relations team through owning core initiatives, including website management, ownership and targeting analyses, consensus modeling, valuation analysis, and more
- Monitor and report on industry and peer company information and practices by tracking research reports, news, earnings calls and other relevant resources
- Develop and manage investor targeting programs
- Appropriately advance the company’s financial narrative as a key contributor to any press releases, call scripts, internal and external presentations, talking points and relevant Q&A
- Capital markets support, including partnering with banks
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to distill a company’s story into a compelling external narrative for the investor community
- 12+ years of experience in investor relations, corporate finance, investment banking or equity research (or similar level of experience)
- Able to understand financial models/statements and complex analyses
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or economics required, CFA qualification a plus, but not required
- Experience at a high-growth tech company is a plus, but not required
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn’t match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*