We are a virtual and in-person community events software platform. We help companies build, grow and scale their global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, eBay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In May 2020, Bevy raised a $15M Series B funding round. On top of that, we’re rolling out Bevy Virtual, a new product to help communities solve difficult problems and drive business results.
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative and hard working visual designer who can help us tell the story behind Bevy and CMX. We need someone who pays close attention to detail and is able to work across a wide range of formats to design and develop great content for our sales and marketing campaigns. You are someone who can work independently in a remote position, but communicates and collaborates effectively.
- Website updates and assets
- Email templates and assets
- Social media graphics
- Digital advertisements
- Printed materials.
- 3 years relevant experience working as a designer
- Knowledge of responsive layouts
- Experience with web design is mandatory
- Great knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite (or similar), Figma, and full G-Suite. Open to learning new tools and proactive to learn on your own
- Good visual design skills with sensitivity to color and typography, with great attention to detail
- Ability to welcome and appreciate direct feedback and collaboration
- Consistent and relentless self-starter who takes initiative while knowing when to ask for support and direction
- Organized, you will be working with multiple assets shared across teams, so a high level of organization is essential
- Comfortable pivoting quickly to meet the needs of other areas in the company
- Proficient in project management and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
About the culture
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.