Mercy For Animals aims to construct a compassionate food system by reducing suffering and ending the exploitation of animals for food. We envision a world where animals are respected, protected, and free.
As a leading farmed animal advocacy organization, we know that achieving this goal requires a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment—one that welcomes and sparks new perspectives and innovative ideas. If you are passionate about our mission, driven to make a big impact for animals, and eager to be part of a dedicated team, join us!
We are currently seeking a video production manager to join our creative team.
You will do invaluable work:
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Director of Video Production
- Manage and coordinate the video teams projects, ensuring that they maintain high quality and align with the goals and plans of the organization
- Edit inspiring, story driven documentaries
- Produce MFA’s videos to the organization’s highest standards
- Assist with editing MFA’s video as needed
- Write MFA’s video scripts when needed
- Lead projects using high-end video cameras and filming interviews as needed
- Hire talented contractors as needed
- Oversee Video Department productivity and hold team members accountable to goals
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties assigned
Your qualifications will take our creative team to the next level:
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Compelling reel illustrating skill and experience in video production
- Ability to work well on a team, take direction, and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to travel, as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with cinema cameras and ability to film when needed
- Commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- A commitment and openness to continued personal and organizational growth in diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice principles
Compensation and Benefits
This position is in a Grade Level (3) – Manager job family and compensation for this role will follow within the min-, mid-, max- range for that job family.
US: min-50,800.00, mid-63,600.00, max-76,300.00
Our Commitment to You
Mercy For Animals is a globally minded organization. We are committed to the principles of equity and justice, and our culture celebrates authenticity—enabling every team member to shine. All employment decisions are based solely on individual qualifications, job needs, and job requirements, and potential team members of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, veteran status, and ability are encouraged to apply. We strive to include candidates from historically marginalized communities and those from or in communities impacted by environmental, social, and economic injustice.
Come as you are, and help us transform our society and construct a truly compassionate food system.